Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Luau and a Hello...

 We're celebrating the the launch of the first-ever Deedee's Digis Design Team with a little bit of island-style fun! Join us for a challenge, to chat, and to see some fun creations made with our newest digis.

DATE: Thursday, July 1

TIME: All day -- drop in at your leisure

PLACE: The Deedee's Digis group at Crafters Digital Art Center


My card uses the "Sweetest Flower" digistamp set and a sentiment from "Life is Sweet", both available in Deedee's Digis store!

**********************************************************

Here's a pretty card for the OCC Sketch Challenge. I love this sketch! It's quick and easy and very versatile! I will be using it a lot more! This card fits the Tuesday Throwdown challenge!

13 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh ... me likey that white tulle!! Both cards are completely eye catching with the great bold colors popping out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. an amazing and fabulous card...great look!

    xoxo silvi (from germany)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Darsie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Darsie! I love the first one especially. Gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I really like your style! Are the medallions on the "hello" card made with the cricut? If so, which cart? Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Darsie your cards are soooo gorgeous girl!! I love them both! I wished I could tie bows like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning creations, Darsie! The hibiscus card feels so fresh and perfect for summer, and your hello card has a touch of drama. Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love the pretty colors and that border punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh wonderful cards! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both Cards are really wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like both cards, but that purple/black/white one is stunning. Thanks for playing along with TT! (I grew up spending my weekends at the Arnot MAll, so I was tickled to see that you are from Elmira!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, as always! I love that pumpkin card posted up-blog! Stunning work. Love taking a peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!