Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Monday Challenge...

There's a fun challenge over on Deedee's Digis Challenge blog today! For the Happy Monday Challenge you are to use the colors of  turquoise/ocean blue, pink and green! They are giving away the flipflops and sentiment so you can play along! I printed and cut out my flip flops then colored them with Copic Markers. I added a fun flower pearl to them, but you can just color the flower in the image if you want! I was thinking about adding tiny pearls along the straps, but will save it for another card! I used another piece of Basic Grey "Lemonade" paper for my background and finished it off with a multi-colored bow!

There's a lot of things happening this week, so make sure you tune in everyday, to join in all the fun!


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute little summer card. Flipped over the flip-flops! Great colors Darsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Darsie! Love that paper that your using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE, Darsie!! Love the way you embellished the flip-flops, and that festive bow. Just adorable!!! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!