Monday, June 28, 2010

Butterflies and a Release Party!

Sweet 'n Sassy is celebrating the release of 10 new stamp sets with a Release Party on SNR tonight between 9 pm EST - 11 pm. There will be lots of FUN, games, challenges and PRIZES, plus a chance to talk with the design team (that means ME)! See you THERE!! I've made 3 cards for the challenges, so make sure you drop in to see them and the rest of the team's creations!

It's Midnight Madness Challenge time again, and boy did I struggle with my card! First I did the wrong sketch, and thankfully there was enough time for me to make the correct one. But wouldn't you know it, when you are under pressure, everything seems to go wrong! Anyhoo, I finally completed the card using a fabulous butterfly image from Fred, She Said Designs and here it is! Midnight Madness weekly sponsor is priscillastyles store and the monthly sponsor is Katstamps!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love butterflies and this is a fine specimen lol.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie, your take on the sketch is beautiful this week. Those colors go wonderfully well with the butterfly! It is beautiful beginning to end!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie, I love how your card turned out and even if you struggled with it you still made it look so pretty! Love the background dp against that gorgeous flower! The pearls and butterfly are beautiful together. Fabulous job.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly fabulous card, Darsie! Love the richness of it, with the colors you used and all those fun jewels!!! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darsie, what a stunner you've come up with this week for the MMSC!! I LOVE your butterfly, dp's, pearl swirls, punches and awesome awesome FLOWER!!! Wow, you truly did an incredible job this week!!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darsie - what a gorgeous card - you would never know you struggled! I love all of your details, they always take your card to another level! Fabulous colours Carol - totally gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and being such an inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...this is my favorite color combo. Thanks so much for allowing us to share in your creativity by showing this lovely card this week.!!! Blessings, Tracy--MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darsie!
    I for sure can't see the struggele here, but that's the deal with struggle isn't it - It usaually pays off in the end.

    This is looking mighty good! Love the colors and the big flower.

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darsie11 I love this card! That butterfly image and big flower are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darsie you never disappoint.. Another beautiful card from you this week. Love your colors too. Sorry it took me awhile to stop in at your blog. Thank you for always making such awesome cards. I always look forward to seeing what will be created week after week. No matter what part of the world you are from, from my family to yours I would like to wish you a great 4th of July.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!