Monday, June 07, 2010

Sarah Kay...

I have fallen in love with the darling Sarah Kay images! Do a search in Google and you'll find such sweet images to color! My card for the Midnight Madness Sketch features the image "Precious Moments" from Stampavie. My designer papers is from Basic Grey "Origins". I love this paper pad!!! My corner punch is the new Scroll Lace punch set by Martha Stewart.



The sketch for the Midnight Madness Challenge is below, and as you can see, I turned the sketch to make it work for my image! I just love those pearl swirls from Prima Marketing, don't you! The flowers I got in the floral section of Hobby Lobby.

 
Our MMSC57 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....


Stop by Sues shop for all your crafting needs. They sell wonderful wood papers too.
Thank you Sue for your Bonus Prize this week.
http://www.mcmahonfivedesign.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Monthly sponsor is..
Katstamps
Check out the Grand Prize they are offering.

12 comments:

  1. Awww Darsie - this is the cutest card! I love that darling image and how adorable she is in the colours you have used! The flowers and pearl swirls are divine! I LOVE this Darsie - what a pleasure to visit with you! {{{hugs}}}
    I need to find the link for the Sarah Kay images - I needa da help! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, Darsie! I do have some Sarah Kay stampoffs that I need to get colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Darsie-what a fabulous card this week. I know about Sarah Kay...you just can't help but fall in love with those precious images. Your coloring of her is phenomenal as well.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous! you rocked that sketch! absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darsie, I am a big softie for those little girl images and this Sarah Kay one is just darling! All the details are so pretty and those flowers are gorgeous!
    TFS
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darsie, what a beautiful card. Your swirls, pearls and flowers go perfectly with your cute image. Great take on the sketch challenge.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really make the most beautiful cards! I love your colors, you pearlswirls, your big flowers and that cornerpunch! I am not much for cute but I even love your image *lol* Beautiful coloring!

    Hugs
    Gunn
    MMSC GD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darsie, this is a precious card!! I love those images and you have colored it wonderfully! Love the stripe paper and the pearl flourishes!!

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet. I have never seen any of these images until today. I too, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darsie, WOW, what a superb job on the sketch this week. I, too, love the Sarah Kay images. A friend sent me some and I use them every so often. Gorgeous colors, dp. pearls, flowers, punches - my gosh, this has IT ALL and then some!! Priscilla is very fortunate to have you on the team!! Great work!
    Hugs - pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! ADORABLE!! I love the colors you chose for this weeks challenge!!And that image..I dont know where to start! LOL

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thought I forgot to come visit huh? Well I finally made it here. Always love your creations dear. Thanks for helping making the Midnight Madness what it is .
    p.s where is you CDAC badge?? LOL
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!