Thursday, December 19, 2013

Festive Poinsettia ...

It's less than a week until Christmas, and I am winding down my holiday card making! Here is a pretty card I created using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Layered Poinsettia with JustRite® Papercraft Festive Poinsettia. My background was made by cutting the dies out of post-it notes, then sticking them to white cardstock. I used Creative Inspirations paints and dabbed color over the surface until I was happy with the results. I then removed the post-it notes and over stamped with the Festive Poinsettia stamp in red ink. Add designer paper and a big black silk bow and it is finished! ~Enjoy~

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: My Mind's Eye Blush Collection, Bazzill Basics Paper® White, Mauve and Black Cardstock, Doodlebug White Glitter Paper
Embellishments: Black Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Black Decorative Pearls,  Beacon Adhesives

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely stunning...Have a Blessed Christmas, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!