Hi everyone! Today I am Featured Designer on the Spellbinders® Paper Art blog and I am showing you how to create with the Imperial Gold Enhancing Elements die templates. Hop over to the blog and learn a little bit more about me and enter to win ALL of the fabulous dies I've used in my project!
I've created a fun Bottle and Wine Glass tag for your New Year's Eve Party. You'll find all the supplies listed below and a full tutorial. To enter to win ALL the dies I used in my projects, click HERE!! Don't forget to become a follower and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Share this on Pinterest!
Dies: Spellbinders® Paper Arts S4-412 Gold Rounds One #3 and #4, S4-114 Standard Circles LG #1 and 3, Classic Scalloped Circles #4, S4-410 Gold Squares One #1 and #3, S4-126 Classic Squares LG #2 and #5, S4-127 Classic Scalloped Squares LG #3
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® Olive Green and White Cardstock
Embellishments: Black/Ivory Gingham from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, KaiserCraft Black Rhinestones, Beacon Adhesives, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Dots
- Cut/emboss Classic Squares LG #5 (with #1 being the smallest) with olive cardstock.
- Nest Gold Squares One #3 inside Classic Scalloped Squares LG #3 (use washi tape or low-tack tape to secure) and cut/emboss with white cardstock.
- Nest Gold Squares One #1 inside Classic Squares LG #2 and cut/emboss with olive cardstock.
- With Classic Square #2/Gold Squares One #1 die cut in template, stencil with Olive Grove ink with a sponge dauber.
- With Classic Scalloped Square #3/Gold Squares One #3 die cut in template, stencil with Olive Grove ink with a sponge dauber.
- Add 3D Foam dots to small square die cut and adhere to large square die cut.
- Nest Gold Rounds One #4 inside Classic Scalloped Circles #4 and cut/emboss with olive cardstock.
- Nest Gold Rounds One #3 inside Standard Circles #3 and cut/emboss with white cardstock
- With Gold Rounds One #3/Standard Circles #3 die cut in template, stencil with Olive Grove ink with a sponge dauber.
- Adhere both die cuts on top of each other.
- Cut/emboss Standard Circles #1 in center of large scalloped die cuts.
- Cut from the outer scalloped edge to the center for your wine glass tag.
- Stamp "Happy New Year" with Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock panel, roll against a pencil for your banner sentiment.
- Add black rhinestones to your Bottle Tag and Wine Glass Tag.
- Adhere your sentiment banner to the large tag, then add 3d foam dots to the back and affix to your wine bottle.