Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ombre Bangle Bracelet...

In case you haven't seen or guessed, I am in love with Julianna Hudgins Jewel Loom™ and just love creating jewelry pieces with it! Since joining her design team, two months ago, I have tried to find a way to create a bangle type bracelet and I have done it with success!! Woohooo!! 

After I made the length of 5 rows across by 34 rows long, I inserted 22 gauge wire back through the beads then cut it off the loom and connected both ends with wire. This gave me the stiffness of the bracelet I was looking to achieve. I love the ombre colors of the beads!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Darcie, I do believe your talent is unlimited. Such a nice bracelet and I really like the graduated colors. Thanks again so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!