Sunday, December 01, 2013

Winter Wonderland...

I've created this darling Winter Wonderland Shaker Jar for you today using a recycled clear jar that had been full of chocolate covered raisins (my favorite)! Once the candy was gone, I added styrofoam in the bottom, then cut and embossed my assorted wintry dies before gluing them to the foam. I put in iridescent snowflakes, then added a fluffy tulle bow and finished it off with a snowflake die cut! It was a fun project to do, and sits nicely on my table in my living room! Project Recipe with supplies are below! ~Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Anna Griffin Emerald Forest Paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper® White Cardstock, Red/Green/Gold/White Glitter Paper
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Rhubarb Stalk ink pad
Embellishments: White Tulle, KaiserCraft Red/Green Rhinestones, Red/Green Pearls, 3D Foam Squares, Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Glue

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm thinking names could be added and that would be a fabulous name card/favor for a holiday dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darsie,
    what a lovely little arrangement, how did you get all those figures in and attached? I couldn't have done that in a million years (well, perhaps in a million)-much too fiddly for me.
    But once done, it is such a pretty decoration - brilliant.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!