Thursday, December 26, 2013

Let it Snow!

We woke up to a couple of inches of snow yesterday, which gave us a White Christmas! It put me in the mood for snowflakes and glitter and sparkle! I've created this pretty wintry tag using Spellbinders® Paper Arts 2013 Snowflake Pendant! I love the colors of ivory, aqua and champagne together and really like how this turned out! Happy Winter!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Project Recipe:
Paper: The Paper Studio Snowflake patterned paper, Bazzill Basics Paper® Ivory Cardstock, Doodlebug Champagne Glitter Paper
Embellishments: Aqua Seam Binding from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beige Glitter, Pearls and Rhinestones,  Beacon Adhesives, 3D Foam Dots

1 comment:

  1. I, too, love the 3 colors you have chosen for this card. I love shabby and vintage and lacy along with everything else but these colors DRAW me to them. Though not traditional necessarily for Christmas, they are beautiful all the same. Thanks for the diligence to make these lovely creations, post and display the products you use. It all takes time and I appreciate that. Have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!