Monday, July 20, 2015

Dare to dream...

Hi everyone! I have a new tag in my continuing Victorian Women Series featuring the works of Harrison Fisher, a popular artist that symbolized beautiful women in the Victorian era.  This is one of my favorite images from him, and I paired it with pretty filigree Spellbinders dies and complimented it with lace and silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Patterned paper, Bazzill Basics Paper® Ivory, Light and Dark Aqua Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Angel Pink and Tuxedo Black ink pads, sponge dauber 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Darsie, Thank you for introducing me to "Harrison Fisher"! I can't wait to try a card using his pictures. Your site is FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and beautiful! Love the vintage flavor of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the soft colors and the lace makes the picture even more gorgeous. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so drawn to the frilly dies on this card creation of yours. Such an era it was. The Harrison Fisher drawings are indeed gorgeous and you made this one stand out beautifully. The lace was a perfect idea to add some texture too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!