Saturday, July 18, 2015

Missing you...

Hi everyone! Today, I am showcasing the newest Stylus tips for Spellbinders® Tool 'n One™ and they are the perfect size for embossing and creating flowers! I used their Flower Play die template set to make my flower and you can see the different sizes of tips I used below. The smallest tip is great for creating veins in your leaves! These are must have for your crafting tool box. 

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Designed to work with Spellbinders® Tool 'n One™, this set of three stylus tips comes in different sizes and is made of stainless steel to resist rusting. These tips are perfect for making dimensional petals from their Create-a-Flower series to dry embossing through their die templates. This set is a "must have" in your basic tool kit. A small plastic pouch is included for easy storage.

Approximate Size:
Stylus 1: 1 mm
Stylus 2: 3 mm
Stylus 3: 6 mm

 
Project Recipe:
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Bazzill Basics Paper® White and Dark Blue Cardstock
Inks: Ken Oliver Color Burst, Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Lavender, Sweet Plum and Tuxedo Black ink pads, 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much as I Love this card and the flowers. Now oft to buy these new tools.... Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done and gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in blue! I absolutely love the repetition of the squares. That big, bold bloom is the perfect finishing touch to this lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and vibrant card, love the colors and the techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!