Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fun news!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce that I have opened my own Facebook Group called "Crafting with Darsie" where I hope you will be inspired by projects I create with the newest tools, dies and stamps on the market today! 

Join me and let's talk about all kinds of papercrafting, cardmaking, scrapbooking, and mixed media projects. Everyone can share and learn from each other! We'll have challenges, contests, giveaways, tips and techniques, videos and more! 

I'll show you all the tips and tricks of how I create my cards and you can ask me any kinds of questions! Come join in the fun! Invite your papercrafting friends! Simply click the link above to join!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!