Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Multi-Step Poinsettia...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created a Christmas card for you using one of the last stamp sets released by JustRite Papercraft called "Multi-Layered Poinsettia" . This set is available through The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store  and I have a photo tutorial for you below!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

 
Multi-Step Poinsettia Tutorial
Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® White Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, Love Letter, Peanut Brittle, Northern Pine ink pads

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.



4 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards Darsie and a beautiful stamp set.
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    XxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks Darsie! I really appreciate all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love these two cards! Beautiful, I love the colours on the blue card, please can you tell me which colours you used for this? Thank you :-) Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love these two cards! Beautiful, I love the colours on the blue card, please can you tell me which colours you used for this? Thank you :-) Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!