Friday, February 10, 2012

Easter Blessings...

Is it too early for making Easter cards? Perhaps! But JustRite Stampers has a fabulous new set called Spring Words (a clear stamp set) and it has all kinds of fabulous sentiments for the spring holidays and I had to make this card! I stamped "Easter Blessings" on the top portion of JustRite's new Oval Nested Labels Medallion die, then just cut off the bottom half. I used Copic Markers B21 and R85 to enhance the wording and edge.


My wonderful focus die is the Layered Elegant Swirl Die from Heartfelt Creations, and gosh, it is so pretty! They have some beautiful dies that I plan to purchase soon! I cut a strip using the Classic Lace Borderabilities by Spellbinders and put it on the top and bottom of the die from Heartfelt Creations, and my side edging is the negative piece from Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop Edgabilities. I am so in love with these! The rest of my supplies are listed below! Thanks for visiting!


Card Recipe:

Dies: Heartfelt Creations Layered Elegant Swirl, Spellbinders Classic Lace Borderabilities, Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop Edgabilities, JustRite Stampers Oval Nested Labels Medallions
Paper: Bazzill White, K&Company Julianne, Doodlebug White Glitter
Embellishments: May Arts Silk Ribbon, Prima Roses, Recollections Pearls


Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey this is absolutely stunning!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cards Darsie they are really beautiful and I see most of them on FB. So I thought I would pop over and join your blog and see some more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!