Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rejoice!

JustRite Stampers' newest release, Easter Blessings, has inspired me in so many ways with the variety of stamps that comes with the set. I chose to use the sentiment “Rejoice!” from the set for this card and to frame it with Spellbinders Classic Petals Edgeabilitiies. Take a hop to the JustRite Challenge blog to see their post!

Pin It   
Share this on Pinterest!

I stamped the sentiment three times on white cardstock, shaded the edges with a pretty soft teal ink, and adhered it to a teal panel. Next, I cut 4 edges with the Classic Petals die, 2 in teal cardstock, and two in Tim Holtz’s Idealogy paper stack. I then used the decorative insert from the Edgeabilities on those edge pieces. I adhered the patterned paper pieces on top of the teal pieces, then added pop-dots to the back. 


I added a satin bow and a cross charm to the lower piece before adding it underneath my sentiment. I adhered the smaller edge piece over the top of my sentiment, then adhered the entire panel to a white card. If you haven't purchased this set yet, I would encourage you to do so!! It's a must have!



5 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I love it and especially how you did the charm.
    Pam (nedlnut)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Darsie! Congratulations on joining the design team of JustRite - those are really great news, and I must say JustRite made an absolutely right choice adding you to the design team! I'm always staring at your creations, trying to absorb all the inticate detailing and ALWAYS thinking HOW ON EARTH DID SHE MAKE IT??? I'm a big admirer of your creativity, and am totally excited to have MORE of your stunning creations to look at over at JustRite's site :-) All the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a fantastic designer and your "coloring" is phenomenal! I love to see your work! Have pinned a lot of it on my boards! Thanks for sharing! Amy Parker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Darcsie, I love how it all came together. Adding the cross was a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!