Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello...

Here's a pretty card using a pre-colored image from Fred, She Said. I just love that Fred, She Said has pre-colored images for when I'm in a time crunch. Print out the size you need, grab some pretty paper or an embossing folder, and you've got a card! Easy, peasy!

Pin It Share this on Pinterest!
 
My card today uses the pretty pre-colored Peony flower digi set from Fred, She Said. This digi set has 10 different color variations! I printed it out, and cut closely around it, then added pop-up dots on the back.  My embossing folder is gorgeous! I added a hint of color with Copic Marker V12, then smoothed the edges with 0. I stamped a beautiful "Hello" sentiment from Close to my Heart in the center of the heart. A few pearls, and some flourishes by Marianne Creatables, all adhered to a purple card and I was finished.

Card Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Doodlebug White Glitter Paper
Embossing Folder: Sizzix Textured Impressions Ornate Heart
Embellishments: Marianne Creatables Flourish, Recollection Pearls

1 comment:

  1. This card is so beautiful and I love the colour scheme you have chosen. The embossed background is a really elegant touch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!