Saturday, October 11, 2014

Let it Snow...

Hi everyone! I have a cute card today using some of the newest die templates by Spellbinders® Paper Arts called Flurries, Snowflake Bliss and Conversation Bubble 3. My darling snowman is from a set I purchased at Michael's! A quick and fun card that is so adorable! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Project Recipe:
Stamps: JustRite Papercraft Applique Christmas Labels One Clear Stamps, Stampendous Build a Snowman Clear Stamps (Michael's)
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® White and Light Aqua Cardstock
Embellishments: KaiserCraft White Pearls, Crystal Glitter, White Puffy Paint, 3D Foam Squares

10 comments:

  1. Darsie,
    He is, so adorable. Gorgeous card. Loving the background die. Love the colors you used. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this! I like that you used a product that is from a store that many of us have access to. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely adorable card!! Love everything about it! TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowmen are my favorite. Now I need to go get this die. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely and happy your card is Darsie , i totally adore your card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Darsie,
    Oh how i love your snowman card. I know that it is not in traditional Christmas colours, but it is so lovely done in the aqua/mint shade of card and the white of the snowflake background. He looks like he is enjoying himself which is nice. Thank you Darsie,
    Crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil, Scotland)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card. Such a darling snowman and love the snowflake background with that die too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Darling card. Love the pearls on the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!