Sunday, January 12, 2014

April Holiday Calendar...

April is the next month in my Holiday Calendar and I chose the theme of "Spring"! After all the ice and snow of last week, I already am ready for spring! I used Spellbinders® Die D-Lites™ Gilded Gate Two and Floral Border for the focal point on this page, and then used Font One Uppercase to spell out "Spring"! I finished it off with pretty butterflies and did a bit of stenciling on the upper edge. Have you started a holiday calendar yet? All supplies are available at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Embellishments: KaiserCraft Blue Rhinestones and White Pearls, 1/4 Blue Silk Ribbon, Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Glue, 3D Foam Squares

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Darcie, Happy New Year! I really like to April calendar and for some reason had missed the others so I went back and found them - except for March. I have a question, is there a post where you show or explain the whole calendar concept, like what's on the other side? Do you just change the "month" page that you've made at the start of the month? These are probably such dummy questions, but like I said I haven't seen this before. P.S. I received some wonderful Spellbinder dies, Justrite stamps and beautiful ribbon from my kids at Christmas! Now I can start making some of your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a jump ahead of me, I do love this April calendar page from Graphic 45, you have really put so many cute little touches in it. Love the little gate from
    SB, such a cute touch. Keep them coming. One day I'll get to mine, have been organizing basement and it's been taking too much time. I have too much, but can't part with it because I might need it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darcie,

    I have been following along with you making the Holiday Calendar. Did I miss the March page? Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!