Thursday, January 09, 2014

Seasons Givings Blog Hop Winner!!



I am so excited to announce the Seasons Givings Blog Hop Winner today! It was such a thrill to read all the glorious comments left about my blog and my card! To my new followers and subscribers, Welcome to Crafting with Darsie, my papercrafting journey! To my loyal readers who have been with me, whether it has been since I started, or just recently, I want to thank you so much for visiting with me every time I post. I create for all of YOU and I hope to inspire you even more in the coming year!

Now, without further ado, the winner of my giveaway is:

Emily H said...
Wow! Your work is incredible. i am a new follower. I am so glad I found your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Emily, please contact me with your address and I will mail your prize to you!!

Big Hugs ~ Darsie

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!