Friday, January 03, 2014

Year in Review: 2013 ...


I thought I'd create a Year in Review: 2013 video for you, showcasing some of my favorite cards and projects! It was so hard to narrow them down, but I was able to cram a whole year into a 2 minute video. I'd like to welcome my new followers and YouTube subscribers and thank my loyal readers for walking my crafting journey with me! If you haven't subscribed yet, here is the link to my YouTube Channel!

Happy New Year 2014! ~ Enjoy the memories!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

5 comments:

  1. Ciao Darsie...
    I have seen a video with wonderful projects...I wish you an happy new year full of beautiful things...hugs Ada from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcie, All great cards. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcie, your video was absolutely wonderful, all of your cards are exquisite. Happy 2014 to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful as always. I am so sorry to hear about the fire you had. I wish you and your family good health and much happiness in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fire is so devastating. Hope things are getting put back together. Thanks for sharing your favorite cards and projects. Just beautiful. Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!