Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gerber Daisy Barrette ...

Today I created a sweet hair barrette using Spellbinders® newest die template from the Create-a-Flower series: Gerber Daisy! This worked up quite easy and was fun to make. I wrapped the comb with pink silk ribbon, then added delicate pearls. I used the Artisan X-Plorer™ and the Metal Shim to cut the 100% wool felt with the dies (though you could use the Grand Calibur® as well), then easily adhered the flower to the comb! Finished in less that 20 minutes! A perfect adornment for a flower girl or for Easter Sunday! 

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:

Materials: 100% Wool Felt: Mauve, Dark Mauve, Pink, and Green, Black Button
Embellishments: 1/4 inch Pink Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Recollection White Pearls, Beacon Adhesives ZipDry, Hair Barrette

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful gift for a very lucky little girl using some of my favorite dies! Need to try this technique, but have no idea where to purchase wool felt. Would you share some sources with us, please? I would so appreciate it. Will also try googling. Thank you, Darsie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!