Sunday, January 26, 2014

Easter Cross...

Hi everyone, today I have created an Easter card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Die D-Lites™ Filigree Cross and Garden Weave! I think I've used every sheet in the Prima Fairy Rhymes paper pad, (I just love it) and my sentiment is from a fabulous stamp set by JustRite Papercraft called Easter Blessings. Supplies are listed below and available at the store! 

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Prima Fairy Rhymes paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper® Peach, Ivory, Dark Cream and Pink Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

5 comments:

  1. Darcie you just keep coming with the beautiful cards, I love the DP you used in the background and the rest of the card just blends so well. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darcie, your card is so pretty. I want to thank you for being just about the only artist that actually puts the color name of the ribbon you've used on your project. Most designers just mention the brand but sometimes colors don't show up right on pictures and know exactly what color to use is so helpful. I just placed another order with the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for some of the ribbons you've used recently. Can't wait to get the silk Champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Each is prettier than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card because of the colors of renewal and the beautiful cross, it is a stunner!
    The quote is so perfect for Easter. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A card full of beauty. What joy for the eyes and soul. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!