Thursday, January 02, 2014

Vintage Rose Luminary...



Welcome to day two of the JustRite Papercraft January Release.  Today we are introducing 3 more of our Mini Cling Sets that measure 3 1/2" x 4".  These Mini Cling sets retail for just $14.95.  Although we are calling these new stamp sets mini,  many of the stamps within the set are extra large and just perfect for home decor projects as well as papercrafting projects.

I created this pretty card as a luminary by stamping the Rose Vintage Labels Seven onto vellum and embossing with white embossing powder. I colored it with Copic markers, then framed it using the new Tufted Vintage Labels Seven background stamp. I placed a flameless candle behind it for the luminary. ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Save 25% off the Entire Store! while supplies last.
(Please note that the new website will indicate when a stamp set is sold out).


Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

  JustRite Inspiration 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Darsie,
    The luminary is beautiful...I can see this at an evening wedding, what a wow factor that would be. I do have a question...what technique do you use to emboss on vellum? I'm always afraid to burn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first before reading how you made this card/luminary, I wondered how in the world you got that "look." Wow, now I see! Vellum is such an under used paper but with so much potential which you used here beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog Darsie { how have i missed you ?}
    Such a beautiful card and colors used , i am away to make myself a follower and have a look at passed creations ,
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Darsie. It is so elegant. Always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG!! This is too BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME for words!! I LOVE this idea and I can't wait to see more!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a way to light up someone's life. Gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a new follower via Spellbinders blog. I love your blog and your creations. Thanks for the inspiration. http://2peasinapod-thepeapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!