Friday, October 30, 2015

Christmas Gift...

Hi everyone! Today, I am showcasing another new die template from Spellbinders® Paper Arts and Amazing Paper Grace Becca Feeken! There are seven new sets included in this collection and each one is fabulous! The style of Becca is prominent in these dies with their lacy, intricate designs and elegance. There are two pocket sets, three flower making sets, a beautiful frame set and an easy bow set that I have used below.

I created this fun Christmas "gift" card using the Tiered Multi-loop Bows, and the bow makes up quickly! Just cut two loops and two tails, then you can put it together by securing it with a brad or a rhinestone, as I have done. I used four tails for the "packaging", as well!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: K&Company Christmas patterned paper, Bazzill Basics Olive Green, Red and Ivory Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Tuxedo Black ink pad, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Self-adhesive Red Rhinestone

2 comments:

  1. I love this die set. Becca has done it again. There are so many ways this set can be used on cards, gift cards, gifts, home decor. Wow! Looking forward to adding it to my collection for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!