Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Friendship and Peonies...

Hi everyone! It's the final day of the JustRite Papercraft October Release. Today they are introducing a stunning set called Peonies Clear Stamps with a coordinating die Peonies and Mason Jar Dies. You will just love creating beautiful Peonies Bouquet that fits inside the mason jar. I can't wait for you to see the beautiful cards from the design team. Peonies Clear Stamps is a 4" x 6" clear set of stamps with 15 images designed by Amy Tedder.


Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Heidi Blankenship
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Kristi Schurr
Darsie Bruno
 
Project Recipe:
Paper: Watercolor paper, Bazzill Basics White, and Gray Cardstock
Inks: Prima Marketing Oil Pastel Crayons, Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Versamark, White Embossing Powder

6 comments:

  1. Your card has a softness that is really pretty. I see you used oil based crayons. I haven't tried them but might need to because I really love the look. You did a wonderful job coloring. I always enjoy your creativity and this week hasn't disappointed. I'm thrilled that JustRite Stamps is back and will be holding more Blog Hops. Thank you Darsie.
    Sandi Smith
    "Sassy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Darsie ,loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the soft colors you used on it. Outlining the flowers in white makes them really stand out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Darsie, this is gorgeous, and I just love how you've used the peonies in the set. What a stunning card, and it's one that inspired me to purchase the set and matching dies! I love the colors and the dreamy background and especially love that gorgeous bow with pearl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!