Sunday, October 18, 2015

Doodled Roses...

Hi everyone! It's day four of the JustRite Papercraft October Release, and they are releasing a fun doodled stamp set called Doodled Roses Clear Stamps. I can see a lot of clean and simple cards created with these stamps. I colored the small three roses stamp with markers and put them in the corners of Spellbinders® Paper Arts Labels 49 Decorative Accents, one of six new die template sets in the Nestabilities line.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack
Heidi Blankenship
Kristi Schurr
Darsie Bruno

Project Recipe:
Paper: Maja Designs patterned paper, Bazzill Basics White, and Red Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Pistachio and Tuxedo Black ink pad, Memento Markers
Embellishments: Red Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card! I love how you used the stamp to pull together a very creat5card. I also love Labels 49 die cut. This stamp set will be easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!