Friday, October 23, 2015

Thank you...

Hi everyone! Today, I have another card for you using a new die template called Phrase Set Two just released with the Simply Said Collection by Spellbinders® Paper Arts. There are eight sets in the collection and they are designed to make cardmaking easier! A simple phrase die cut paired with designer paper and cardstock and a card is born! 

I created a Clean and Simple card using the "Thank you" from the set and paired it with decorative washi tape and black floss! It took me less than five minutes to make this card!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics White, Red and Black cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Love Letter ink pad, Sponge daubers
Embellishments: Washi Tape, Black DMC Floss, Red Pearls, Red Flower 

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Darsie , really great design and a great die!
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card Darsie,love how you have put the little pearls at the end of the twine ,so cute. I managed to get some Washi tape so will be giving this ago.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so very artistic and beautiful! It reminds me to use Washi tape more often. I seem to have gotten some and now it sits all alone in the cupboard neglected. Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!