Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Snowman Cocoa Jar...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a fun project that I created for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I found a fabulous set of glass jars that are a perfect size for a layered cocoa gift at Michael's, and I've decorated it with a darling snowman die cut and coordinating snowflakes and ribbon. This is a great surprise for a teacher or your favorite cocoa lover. All supplies are listed below!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics White Cardstock, White Glitter Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love hot cocoa gifts! Sweet decorations with that adorable snowman and flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special gift! I think having these on hand for unexpected guests is a wonderful idea and you've decorated yours so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation Darsie, i love this.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! Your snowman is so cute! Do you have a special recipe for the cocoa mix?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. Now I want some hot chocolate. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute idea! Love the little snowman and the crushed ribbon. Which recipe have you used to fill the bottle?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!