Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A Belli Challenge Girl....

That's right, I'm a Belli Challenge Girl now! In late December, the Belli Challenge issued a Design Team Call, and I submitted my application. I wasn't chosen, but went on to be picked for other teams! Just yesterday, they contacted me and asked me to join their team, after all! YAY!!

So, without further ado, I've been plunged head first into today's Challenge where you need to have ribbons on your cards! Sweet 'n Sassy is the sponsor (whom I design for, also), so I just happened to have a card ready!


My card uses the "I Love you Snow Much" Snowman image, and I printed him on Whisper White cardstock, cut him out with small scissors, then colored with Copic Markers. The background papers are Valentine bags I purchased from Michael's, and the Heart is a scalloped Nestabilities that I embossed with the Textile folder using red mirror paper. I tied my ribbons and my card was finished! Fast and easy! Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This card is so cute - love the snowman and the mirror paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How fabulous this card is for a person (ME!) who loves RED!! That metallic textured heart is wonderful!! What a card to start off as a Belli girl! Welcome Darsie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you joined the Belli Girls! LOVE your Valentine snowman card. That cuttlebugged metallic heart is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and Welcome to the Belli DT!!!! Your little snowman is sooo cute...such beautiful coloring and I love the metallic red heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Darsie, Your Blog is just GORGEOUS!! You work is breathtaking!! So glad to have you as part of our team... Your little snowman card is just precious... Love that embossed heart!!! And your ribbon treatment is gorgeous!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team Darsie! We are thrilled you are with us! Love your card- that heart is lovely - but I love the brown ribbon! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Darsie!! So glad to have you on the team. Love your little snowman - he's colored so nicely! Your metallic heart is fantastic and that ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello fellow newbie!! Isn't exciting making the DT! Congrats to you. Adorable card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Darsie!
    The red heart and the tight little bows are so awesome -- FAB card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!