Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas....

I wanted to wish my family, friends and dedicated followers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Please take a moment during this busy season and try to remember the Reason for the Season, and how he has blessed your lives! I'm thankful and feel honored to have you in my life! God Bless You!

Here's another sweet digistamp from Fred, She Said, and I printed her on Whisper White Cardstock. I colored the image with Copics then cut it out with a Labels Four Nestabilities die using the Cuttlebug. The designer paper is from Bo Bunny called "Snowy Serenade" and it's a gorgeous paper and I let it stand alone without much embellishment. I added a ribbon, a few snowflakes, rhinestones and pearls, adhered it to a dark purple card and called it finished! Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!