Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge...

It's time for the Designer's Choice Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built! Lynette is the next designer up and her challenge was to make a Sympathy card! My sentiment stamp is  "8618-E, Remembering" by Repeat Impressions.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

I stamped my sentiment on Spellbinders Labels Four and shaded it with Memento Lulu Lavender ink while it was still in the die. I used two fancy edge pieces from Twisted Metal Tags and Accents on the corners, then mounted that to a larger Labels Four panel cut from BoBunny's Enchanted Collection paper stack. I inserted the sentiment panel into the large Twisted Metal Tags and added pop dots to give dimension. I added the sentiment piece to the card front from the same paper stack, then added some Lulu Lavender to the four corners. I finished the card with gorgeous Venise lace, silk ribbon and seam binding. My final touches were the Recollection Pearls.

Project Recipe

Stamps: Repeat Impressions 8618-E, Remembering
Paper: BoBunny Enchanted Collection, Stampin' Up Whisper White, Black and White Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Lulu Lavender
Accessories: May Arts Silk Ribbon, Venise Lace, Seam Binding, Recollection Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I'm always inspired by your designs and this one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!