Monday, March 26, 2012

Stamp of the Week - Beauty of the Springtime

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "1304-J, Beauty of Springtime" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun and versatile stamp.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

 My card today is filled with spring floral tones and I wanted to make Repeat Impressions "1304-J, Beauty of Springtime" the focal point. I stamped my image on JustRite Nested Medallion Label Dies then added ivory shading on the edges with Copic Markers E53 and E51. I layered that piece with pop-dots to Spellbinders™ Picot Edge Circles and added more shading on the edge. My designer paper is from the Colorbok Rosewood paper stack, my May Arts silk ribbon from Stamp Simply, and then I added decorative stickpins and a rose for embellishments.


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions "1304-J, Beauty of Springtime"
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers E53, E51
Embellishments:  May Arts Silk Ribbon from Stamp Simply, Decorative Stick Pin, Floral Rose

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darsie I so admired your beautiful card over at 'The House' I had to come over and comment. This is such a beautiful card. Love the softness and the gorgeous flower ribbon and pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the rose and bow surrounded by the greenery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!