Thursday, March 22, 2012

Meljen's Designs Challenge!

CLICK HERE to see my JustRite Fan Tutorial and leave a comment to win the Fan Card! 

Today there is a new challenge at Meljen's Designs! Our challenge is to make an all "White" card or project! You could possibly win free digis by playing in our challenges, but you must use a Meljen's Designs digi to play!!
I'm sad to say that this is my last card for Meljen's Designs as I head off into other opportunities! I have so greatly enjoyed my two year tenure with the wonderful ladies on the Meljen's Design team and want to personally thank Melissa for the honor of creating with her wonderful images! I've had a blast!

My white card uses the "Heart Strings Parasol" digi!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. One must act in painting as in life, directly.Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.Powder curing ovens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure am going to miss you around the team, Darsie! You've been an inspiration and I will always be a fan of your style! Keep in touch, ok? This card, by the way, is beautiful! There is so much to love about it!
    Hugs to you, my friend!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie your creation is beautiful. So simple and elegant. Beautiful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!