Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Wendy!!

CLICK HERE to see my JustRite Fan Tutorial and leave a comment to win the Fan Card! 

I am doing a special post today for a very special lady!! Today is Wendy Wyman's birthday, the owner of Repeat Impressions! The entire team and alumni has created birthday cards for her, and one of our team members combined them into a book and sent it off to Wendy!!

We are having a blog hop (list below), so make sure you hop to each designers blog to see the wonderful cards for Wendy! Lastly, go to the Repeat Impressions Facebook Page and wish Wendy a Happy Birthday!

My card uses Wendy's favorite tree, the Divi Divi tree (2409-M, Divi Divi Tree) that she sees when she goes to Aruba every December! I wish you the happiest of birthdays, Wendy, with love and family by your side!!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

 Blog Hop List of Designers

Robin
Kendra
Dawn
Miriam
Makiko
Lynette
Vicki
Joy
Darsie (you are here)
Michele
Karen
Cheri

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing card and scene you've created, Darsie. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Darsie! Makes me ready to start planning my next dive trip! Congrats on all your new design teams - you've been busy since I last visited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the scene cards with water! Wendy will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with great coloring! I know Wendy will love it because this stamp represents one of her favorite places!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Darsie! So special for Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!