Tuesday, March 13, 2012

JustRite Border Stamps...

Today, the design team of JustRite Stampers is showcasing two gorgeous border stamp sets: Classic Scallop Borders One, and Lace Borders Two. 

I just love how versatile these borders are! If you'll remember, I created a sweet birdhouse using Classic Scallop Borders One, and you can see that post HERE! I decided to use the same technique that I used for the birdhouse roof for my card today. The "shingle" effect is quite striking against the paper I used. I just fell in love with the colors in the new Die Cuts with a View Coral Couture paper stack and had to use it!


Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

I stamp the border three times on green cardstock with Versamark ink, and embossed with Rangers Seafoam White Embossing Powder. I cut the borders out with scissors but you can also cut them with Spellbinders E8-001 Classic Scallop Edgeabilities. I then glued the border strips to my patterned paper, staggering the scallops, as shown. I added my sentiment from the With Sympathy stamp set, and tied a pretty silk bow, then mounted it to my white card. My last touch was adding pearls I had colored with Copic Marker R43.


Please take a few minutes to click on each of the fabulous JustRite design team member's name to see their inspiring creations using today's featured stamps: Classic Scallop Borders One, and Lace Borders Two:

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno you are here
Angela Barkhouse
Kellie Fortin
Michele Kovack
Kazan Clark
Kathy Jones

Just a reminder that JustRite Original Stamp Retirement Sale will end at midnight on March 21st.  After March 21st all these great stamp sets will return to full price.  These are the lowest JustRite Original Prices of the Year!

Project Recipe
Paper: Die Cuts with a View Coral Couture Paper Stack, Bazzill (White & Green)
Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Seafoam White Embossing Powder
Accessories: May Arts Silk Ribbon, Recollection Pearls, Copic Marker R43

3 comments:

  1. Another amazing card, Darcie! I love everything you create.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was barely finished with my comment before my computer decided to send it....I've never had such a quirky keyboard in my life. That said - here's the comment I wanted to make: I love this card and I especially love the sentimen so I just bought the sentiment set. Love your creations, Darsie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!