Thursday, March 15, 2012

More JustRite Background stamps...

Over at JustRite Stampers, the design team is showcasing more of their fabulous Background stamps! Today we are using Ticking Stripe or Stitched Ribbon or a combination thereof! I created this pretty card using the Ticking Stripe background embossed with shimmery gold embossing powder on coordinating patterned papers from K & Company.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

I used Spellbinders Label Twenty One for my main piece behind my sentiment and I embossed Ticking Stripe with Recollections gold embossing powder. My card worked up quickly after embossing the Ticking Stripe! I pushed the sides in towards the middle to get a small hump in my Labels Twenty One piece and glued the sides down onto my background patterned paper.

I adhered my floral background panel to a burgundy cardstock panel. I then stamped my sentiment from Spring Words onto one of the tags from Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, (I cut the tag from patterned paper) and mounted it to another tag in a contrasting color. I looped pretty hand dyed silk ribbon from Hand-Dyed Fibers (tell Vikki I sent you) through the tag and adhered it to the back of my panel before gluing to a green card. I did pop dot my sentiment tag to my Labels Twenty One panel to give it dimension. I stamped my butterfly from Botanical Butterflies on a scrap piece of ivory cardstock, colored with Copic markers then added it to my sentiment tag. I finished the card off with pretty gold pearls.


Please take a few minutes to click on each of the fabulous JustRite design team member's name to see their inspiring creations using today's featured Background stamps: Ticking Stripe and Stitched Ribbon

JustRite Inspiration
Sharon Harnist
Linda Duke
Darsie Bruno you are here
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse

Just a reminder that JustRite Original Stamp Retirement Sale will end at midnight on March 21st.  After March 21st all these great stamp sets will return to full price.  These are the lowest JustRite Original Prices of the Year!

Project Recipe
Paper: K & Company Merryweather, Bazzill (Burgundy, Ivory & Green)
Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Recollections Gold Embossing Powder
Accessories: Hand-dyed Fibers Silk Ribbon, Recollection Pearls, Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Darcie, what a gorgeous card. What beautiful combo of papers, color, and stamped images.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!