Friday, March 09, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #068

It's time for the JustRite Friday Challenge and it's a Color Combination challenge! You must use Black, White and One other color of your choice on your project. The challenge starts today and runs through to March 21st and you must use a JustRite stamp on your project. If you upload to a gallery, make sure you use JRC_068 so that we can find your entry. There are prizes with each challenge and you could be our next Grand Prize Winner or Honorable Mention! 


Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

I created this pretty card for the challenge using Scrolled Vine Background, and Lace Borders Two. My sentiment is from Kindness. A silk ribbon bow, a pretty rose and some bling finished this card off in a jiffy!




2 comments:

  1. Darcie, you make JustRite Stampers stamps SING! What a gorgeous creation!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the card Darsie and the colours are beautiful. I have just treated myself to the very same stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!