Sunday, March 11, 2012

JustRite Background Stamps...

This week, JustRite Stamps is showcasing their fabulous background stamps and I had a wonderful time creating with them! Each stamp has so many possibilities to jazz up your paper crafting.

My first card is a pretty fan using the Scrolled Vine Background and Lace Borders. My sentiment is from the With Sympathy stamp set.

EDIT: I will be writing up a tutorial for the Fan by the end of the week! Please check back!


Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!




For my rose, I stamped and embossed Vintage Wallpaper with white embossing powder on black cardstock. Then I used Spellbinders Spiral Blossom One die on that piece and created my rose!


Please take a few minutes to click on each of the fabulous JustRite design team member's name to see their inspiring creations using today's featured Background stamps: Vintage Wallpaper, Scrolled Vine, and Harlequin Script.

JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno (you are here)
Michele Kovack
Sharon Harnist
Eva Dobilas
Kellie FortinKazan Clark
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse

Project Recipe
Paper: K & Company Wedding, Bazzill
Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Marvy Caribbean Blue, Ranger Seafoam White Embossing Powder
Accessories: May Arts Silk Ribbon, Recollections Rose, Decorative Stick Pins, EK Success Corner and Oval Punch, Recollection Pearls


11 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing, every time your Emil pops up I look forward to seeing it, can you please do a tutorial
    On this that would be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcie - that fan card is just stunning! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards both of them but that Fan card is out of this world, brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your projects are stunning. I love how you used the background stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, your cards look AMAZING!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are beautiful projects, love your colors and that rose is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I really like the fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fan card! Love your blog; I am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are beautiful but that fan is awesome! Can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects Darsie! Love the fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!