Friday, April 16, 2010

the Big Apple...

I'm bone tired tonight, so I'll just post my card and head off to bed!! Sweet dreams! The image is from Sweet 'n Sassy!


  1. Love the card!
    Cute image and great coloring!
    That's actually my most favorite embossing folder! LoL... I use it all the time! I guess great minds think alike! haha :)
    Hope you have a good night!

  2. Oh my - what a darling card! Love that cute little mousie:) And I love that embossing folder. It's one I don't have:(

  3. Very cute Darsie! I love the simple, yet effective LO you used! Great coloring too! :)

  4. What a cutie!! You colored the image so beautifully, and I love the textured background you made!!

  5. i hope you get rested up :) this is too cute and what fab background!!!


Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!