Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge combined with an image from Sweet 'n Sassy makes up my card for today! The image I chose is "Bear Hug" which is perfect for a Mother's Day card! (sketch shown below)


I printed Bear Hug on Whisper White cardstock, cut out with small scissors, then colored with Copic Markers. My designer paper is from K & Co. and I used the Iron Gate border punch by Martha Stewart. My sentiment stamp is by Hampton Art, and I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink for it. My final touches were swirly pearls I colored with a matching Copic Marker, as well as brown self-adhesive pearls and an organza bow. Card size: 5 3/4 x 4 3/4 inches

8 comments:

  1. Adorable, Darsie. Love that vintage paper and the pearls and what a sweet image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card, Darsie! I love your "style!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Darsie! Love the pinks and greens, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie this is just Beautiful! as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw this is such a sweet mothers day card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet, I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute! I love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!