Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Rebecca" and a Notecard Gift Set!

Repeat Impressions is introducing a "Stamp of the Week" on their blog "The House that Stamps Built" starting Monday, and the sweet "Rebecca" is the featured stamp! Make sure you visit their blog for the special offer on this stamp! The details to this offer is only available their blog!

Here are the members of the design team that have created a card for this week. Why don't you hop over to each blog and leave a comment on their lovely creations!


Fred, She Said's Challenge this week is to make a 3D Gift and I used the Spring Flowers and Pricking Pattern to make a Notecard Gift Set. I love how this turned out, and it seems that all week, I've been on a blue and yellow binge! Are these my new favorite colors?? I took a lot of photos so you can see the detail that went into this lovely gift!






















































15 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I'm so honored to be on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - your Rebecca card is great (love that scene!) and your notecard set is so awesome! Could you possibly give it away??? I don't see how you could part with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie, these are perfect! I love the whole layout and presentation of your project!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! Darsie, your work is beyond amazing!! I love the beautiful scenery you created!
    Very lovely note card set, too! I've just got those images...and your project is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darsie - what a beautiful scene you have created with your Rebecca stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job with the Rebecca stamp scene, Darsie - truly inspired! Your notecard set is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, your scene card is just breathtaking - utterly breathtaking!!!

    Love your note card set too - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh my! That scene is so vibrant and eye-catching! I love it! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breathtakingly lovely projects-- for both challenges. I lov ethe colour on your Rebecca card so rich and stunning & the details on that box set are out of this world. (That is one incredible FSS flower set!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darcie I absolutely love the scene you created with Rebecca - it is over the top gorgeous! I also love that note card set and box you created!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...GORGEOUS!! Your Rebecca is stunning. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous scene using the Rebecca stamp! I just love how the light emanates from the card. And of course it goes without saying that your notecard set is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely Darsie. A gorgeous set.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Rebecca card!
    The notecard set is gorgeous! I just love that soft colour combo and the pearls with the pricking... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wouuuuuuuu, what made you very pretty cards, i am now jour follower!!
    greeting anneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!