Thursday, April 01, 2010

Easter Chicks...

 My card today is also being showcased on the Sweet n' Sassy Digi Blog! I used the "Spring Chicks" and "Easter Blessings" digistamp sets for my creation! Take a peek below to see how I made the card! Scroll down further to read about the wonderful gift they are giving to the Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation when you purchase a particular digistamp set!


I printed my images on Whisper White cardstock, cut them out with a Square Nestabilities, then colored with Copic Markers. I sponged Memento Summer Sky and New Sprout inks on each image. I mounted each image to a glittery blue Scalloped Square Nestabilities cut out, then added pretty pearls. My background is made using Martha Stewart's Score Board, and I accented each diamond with baby pearls. My bow is resting on a glittery Fancy Tag, and my ribbon piece was made using the new Daisy punch by Martha Stewart. Card size: 4 1/2  x 5 .3/4 inches

 

The is a very special set because 100% of the sale goes towards Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, which is a charity to help the fight against childhood cancer.There is a fundraiser page set up HERE if you would like to donate without purchasing the set or donate beyond the set. Hopefully one day we will find a cure to this ugly disease. You can read more about it at the Sweet 'n Sassy Store!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty. I love the scoring and accenting with the pearls. Cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darsie. The chicks are so cute! This could be an Easter OR Spring card. Thanks for the idea! HAPPY EASTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is georgous!!! I love the images and I love how you scored the paper and added the pearls. SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one!! Adorable images. I love the ribbon border and the Scor-pal criss-cross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Darsie! It's such has a great Spring/Easter feel and the small pearl embellishments are the perfect finishing touch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Darsie! makes me want to go buy that scoreboard (i have a score pal) and that daisy punch (is it a border punch) Simply Beautiful GF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Easter card, Darsie! Love the little chicks and the way you did your background panel. All the details are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!