Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Sweet Daffodil...

Our Creative Corner Weekly Sketch has a fun design this time! You can see the sketch below! I used a new Fred, She Said image from the "Spring Flowers" digistamp set. It colors up so pretty!


I printed the Spring Daffodil on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Copic Markers then cut it out. My designer paper is from "Garden Party" by Die Cuts with a View. I added pearls, a pretty ribbon bow and some glittery cardstock. Card size: 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 inches

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Darsie! LOVE the beautiful flower and your coloring is stunning! I also LOVE all of the beautiful pearls!

    Have a fun week, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥♥ thud ♥♥ that's all i can say as i am speechless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, Darsie, this is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just beautiful! Your coloring is super!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Darsie, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fanastic ribbon and loooooveee the pearl bling! Great coloring job, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I am so behind in my comments that I had to wade through a series of your other GORGEOUS cards to get to this beautiful daffodil card. All your cards are wonderful. You rock, Darsie! Wow. This one has a light air feel. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!