Tuesday, April 13, 2010

it's Belli Day!

It's the Belli Challenge today! Today we focus on Die Cuts and our sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! Being a design team member of both, I was able to choose a wonderful image to showcase! I printed out the "Birdie Bathtime" but realized I had printed it too large! So, my card is on the large size today, and can be framed!

In other news, I've been asked to join the design team of Repeat Impressions, a wonderful stamp company with many delightful images for holiday and all occasion! Stay tuned as I start my exciting duties and start creating with their stamps! You can see their blog HERE!


I printed the image on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Copics, then cut it out with the Labels Eight Nestabilities. My designer papers are from the Garden Party pad from Die Cuts with a View. My punches are by Martha Stewart and EK Success. I added pretty swirl pearls and fluffy bows to finish it off. Card size: 6 3/4 x 8 1/2 inches

18 comments:

  1. WOW, this is absolutely gorgeous, Darsie!!!!! The image is sooo cute and beautifully colored!!! I love the scalloped edge, too, and the pearl flourishes look AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEeeeekkkk...what a gorgeous card! Congratulations on the Repeat Impressions DT, can't wait to work with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pretty blue is as refreshing as those little birds bathing in the image. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Darsie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful colors!! I love all the punches and the pearls!! WOW! this is awesome, Darsie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the blues, and the punching, and the ribbon, and the image ... it's all gorgeous:) Congrats on being selected for the RI DT, and I'm looking forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Nothing is ever too large; it's what you do with it that counts!

    Congrats on your new design team gig! Just read it on their blog & wanted to hop over & wish you the best there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful!!!!!!!!! Love the swirly pearls and the punched borders. Gorgeous card, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Darsie,
    What a beautiful card!! The swirls pearls and bows are so pretty...gorgeous details and design!!
    Congratulations on being a part of the DT!! I can't wait getting to know you :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Darsie! I just love your work, congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Darcie! I am looking forward to getting to know you and working with you on the RI DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darcie, Wahooo! We'll have fun working together on RI Design Team. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, and can't wait to work with you on the DT. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, worthy of framing!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Card, Darcie! I'm very excited to work on the RI Team with you! Can't wait to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darsie,
    Your cards are amazing. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Darsie, as always! Congrats on the RI Design Team - I'm looking forward to working on DT #2 with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!