Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ethereal Forest Sneak Peek..

This week starts the Ethereal Forest Sneak Peek! The design team is showcasing cards made using their fabulous sentiments! There are all kinds of sentiments to fit every occasion! Take a look at their store and see all the variety of sayings for your cards! Visit their blog everyday to see what the design team members are creating!


I printed the "Spring is in the Air" from the Garden Sentiments on Whisper White cardstock, then cut it out with the Labels Eight Nestabilities. I sponged Memento Summer Sky and Paris Dusk ink on the label before I removed the die. My cut out is from the Lattice Edgabilities, and I added lace, ribbon flowers, butterflies and pearls to finish the card. Card size: 6 x 6 inches

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I LOVE the lattice edgeabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined your inks and the senitment is gorgeous with the lattice!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Darsie. Love the blue and all the embellishments are over the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!