Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't Worry, Bee Happy!

Today is Critter Challenge Day and the challenge was to incorporate at least 10 different items on your card! Well, I had no trouble doing that, and I went over, which I'm sure everyone expected! My image is from Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Stamps and it's too cute!


These are the 10 items I have on my card for the challenge: 2 Cardstocks, 1 Glitter Cardstock, 3 Designer Papers, 4 images, 2 rhinestones, 1 ribbon bow, and 4 die cuts! Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches

7 comments:

  1. Oh Darsie, this is really really cool!!! Great job on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love your image and your papers coordinate so beautifully - love your color combo. Great take on this weeks challenge! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is too cute!!! Love the Bee theme of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so super crafty!!!! Thank you girl for another amazing DT post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How utterly cute and creative! Love your dp pick and great image!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! You did a fantastic job! Colors are outstanding!

    Jenn
    (MSS DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!