Saturday, July 21, 2012

Flower Girl Headband...

I love weddings, and I think the flower girls dressed in their finery are most precious. With that in mind, I created a pretty Flower Girl Headband using Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities Rose Creations.  This Headband is for sale in my Etsy store HERE!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

I took a wire headband that I had purchased from Hobby Lobby, wrapped it in pretty ribbons, then added my roses that I had made with Melissa Frances crepe paper from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. When I created the roses and leaves, I used ivory and green crepe paper, then added some color with Copic markers and extra sparkle with crystal glitter. Small tulle bows accent the piece with satin ribbons cascading down.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent content! I found the information useful and easy to understand, and the detailed explanations added significant value to the article. supreme court law firm New Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!