Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Belli Challenge with Quietfire Designs...

It's time for the Belli Challenge and our theme is "Christmas in July", so I chose a gorgeous calligraphy style stamp called "Hold on to the Spirit of Christmas" by Quietfire Designs for my sentiment. (You can see the tag I made using this same stamp HERE.) 

I paired it with last year's Spellbinders™ Layered Poinsettia die templates along with Labels Eleven and created this beautiful card! Add some Basic Grey paper, pretty lace, swirly pearls, glass glitter and silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and you have a stunning creation!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Darsie! I love the non-traditional colours. Although we do get those salmon coloured poinsettias here, so maybe not so un-traditional! Love the frost. Wonderful! Thank you for using the rubber stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! This is stunning! Those poinsettias are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo pretty! I love all the glitter on the pointsettia's, it really makes the card.. Hope your day is wonderful :) Teresa H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY, Darsie, this is a beautiful card! I especially love the "sugar" looking glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!