Thursday, July 05, 2012

JustRite Papercraft July Release - Day 4


I'm so stinking excited to show you the upcoming 2012 CHA Supplement Catalog from JustRite Papercraft and one of my recent cards is on the cover (upper left corner)!!! Woohoo!! The design team has been busy behind the scenes creating over 125 projects with the stamp releases and you will be inspired!! The catalog is 48 pages, retails for $5.95 and you can pre-order the catalog HERE! It will be shipped to you on July 25th!

Today is the fourth day of the JustRite Papercraft July Release and today I am showcasing a fabulous wedding set called Ever After Antique Labels One. I paired it with the Heart Scroll Background and my dies are JustRite Papercraft Antique Labels One Dies. I've used gorgeous White Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

 
Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop and don't forget to come back again this week to see what else we've created using the fabulous new release from JustRite Papercraft and Amy Tedder (the stamp designer)!
Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzil Basics White and Baby Blue Cardstock
Inks: Versamark, Lavender Embossing Powder, Memento Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk
Embellishments: White Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Lace Trim, Recollection Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam dots, Beacon Adhesives
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!