Friday, July 13, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge - Tags

It's time for the JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge and our theme this time is to make a tag!!! I love making tags and it's amazing what you can fit on one!  When creating a tag, just think on a smaller scale than a card! You can tie these to gifts, use as a bookmark, for a table setting, and more!!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

 This pretty Christmas tag showcases a new stamp set called Antique Christmas Tags One, not yet released!! Pre-order your set now, as it's so versatile! You'll see the release of this stamp next month! I used glittery gold snowflakes, patterned paper from Making Memories and the sweet reindeer from Spellbinders™ Frosty Forms die set.


This beautiful floral tag features stamps from the Botanical Medallions & Banners and I paired it with Classic Art Deco Lace Edges One. A delicate piece of lace, lots of pretty pearls and Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store finished this tag.


This lovely Christmas tag can be used as an ornament as well! I used Antique Christmas Tags One and paired it with Spellbinders™ 2012 Heirloom Ornaments, pretty paper from K & Company and gorgeous Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

6 comments:

  1. One word... Gorgeous :) You amaze me at what you create each time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are stunning. I really love the gold snowflakes and the little red gem on the reindeer's nose on your first tag. I love the pearls and lace on the second tag and the ornament shape of your third tag. They're all beautifully decorated and keepsakes for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are unbelievably beautiful Darsie. I think the red one is my favorite, it's so rich and elegant, but the other two are gorgeous as well! I love the soft colors in them just as much as the elegance in the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the first one and the last one. The texture you've added on the last makes it look good enough to eat (I'm thinking sugar on a cookie, not Christmas ornament; I don't usually eat those).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how wonderful! I just love the red tag with the reindeer. This has got to be the best tag I've ever seen. Just saw this on your blog today (1/5/2013) and had to go back through your site to find it to comment on it. And in doing so, found so many beautiful things you've done. I'll be back to see what you do next. So talented, just love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!